Week 1: Getting back into it!

 Happy start of the 2024 Spring semester!


This week, I have been working on getting back into the rhythm of the academic semester. I met with Josh, and I decided I would be continuing the microplastic research group. The idea is to accumulate more data on the microplastic counts, with the categorization of the type of plastic it is- i.e., bead, fiber, fragments, etc. I would also emphasize the Biolog results because they can indicate if there is a pattern in the type of microorganisms making it past the treatment and also because they're fascinating. 

I was also able to determine my majors for ASU thanks to Dr. Chapman; she guided me toward pharmacology and microbiology, and I am genuinely incredibly excited. I absolutely adore Anatomy and Physiology, molecular and cellular mechanisms, immunology, etc., and pharmacology and microbiology require knowledge from those courses!! I cannot wait for my next semsters at ASU :)


Here's a photograph of the microplastic research team last semester!

Hannah, Johnathan, Dr. Robin Cotter, Olneya, and Luis

Comments

Popular Posts