Week 14: An Impermanent Farewell!

    Happy last two weeks of the Fall semester and our final blog post entry for the TRAIN program (for this semester)!


I've been focusing on completing my presentation and research paper's final touches. I am incredibly excited to see what everyone has discovered regarding their research and experimentation! :) I keep reminding myself this isn't a goodbye but, rather, an elongated departure. I can't wait for the next semester and what everyone's research will consist of! Reading and learning about the experiments we are all doing is one of the program's best features- it illuminates our successes and hardships that have brought us to the science and research field. I am so immensely proud of all of us, and I know this is just the beginning of all our accomplishments. ♡

The week prior to Fall break, the microplastic research group and I conducted metabolic profiles on the isolates the BIO181 students selected. I have attached what my Stage (4) isolate was identified to be-Raoultella planticola!



Once again, congratulations to all of us, and I wish everyone a relaxing and well-deserved Winter break!!!





Comments

Popular Posts